Paper Presentation at IEEE IndiaCom 2017
1st - 3rd March, 2017
Four teams from ECS Department and eight teams from the CSE Department of Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon presented their project based research papers in an international conference “IEEE IndiaCom 2017” organized by Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Computer Applications and Management (BVICAM), New Delhi technically sponsored by IEEE Delhi Section and supported by IETE, ISTE & CSI on 3rdMarch 2017.
The conference focused on “Computing for Sustainable Global Development”. It aims at providing an effective platform to the researchers from all over the world to show-case their original research work, have effective exchange of ideas and develop a strategic plan for balanced and inclusive growth of economy through IT in critical areas like E-Governance, E-Commerce, Disaster Management, GIS, Geo-spatial Technologies, Nano-Technology, Intellectual Property Rights, AI and Expert Systems, Networking etc. The conference provided regular paper presentation sessions, invited talks, key note addresses, panel discussions and poster exhibitions.
The conference was inaugurated on 1st of March, 2017 in the august presence of Prof. Anirban Basu(President, CSI), Shri Sanjay Mohapatra(Vice President- cum-President Elect,CSI) and Prof, A. K. Nayak (NationalHony. Secretary , CSI). The guest of honors were Dr. Hadi Hedayati (Dy. Minister, Ministry of Comm. & IT, Islamic Republic of Afganistan) , Prof. Javier Poncela (Dept. of Electronic Technology, University of Malaga, Spain) , Dr. Yasser Ades(Greenwich University, London), Dr. Abdullah Basahel(King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah), Prof. Mohammad Yamin(Dept. Of Management Information Systems ,King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah) and Ms. Suvira Srivastav(Computer Science and Publishing Development, Springer Nature). The inauguration function was presided over by Prof. K. K. Aggarwal(Founder Vice Chancellor, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University).Prof. M. N. Hoda (Director, BVICAM) addressed the function.
Papers presented in the conference by DCE students are as follows:
- Amlan Prakash (16764) presented his paper on “Network Traffic Congestion Control Using JAVA”
- Shivani Rao (17776), Nikhil Kaushik (17769), Sahil Mann (18785) and Kajal (18773) presented their paper on “Smart Solar Device to Reduce toxic Gases from Environment”
- Abhimanyu Srivastava (17763), Kiran Nagar (18776) and Udit Narayan Tripathy (18791) presented their paper on “RFID Based Automatic Billing Trolley”
- Shubham Rauthan (17777), Aayushi Nayak (17762), Kashish Goyal (18775) and Shashi Kumar (18787) presented their paper on “Advanced Medicine Vending Machine for Highways”
- Lokesh Pandey( 17074 ),Nishant Kumar ( 17096 ), ChanakyaSethi (17039), Ms. Neha Dahiya, Ms. Ashu Khurana, Ms. Pooja Arora ( Technical Expert ) presented their paper on “Security Issues in IPv6 : A Comprehensive Overview”
- Ms. Sarita, Deepakshi Singh (17045),Happy Gogoi ( 17056),Ankur Sharma, Sukhdev Singh (Technical Expert ) presented their paper on “A Gentle Review on Medical Image Processing”:
- VaibhavGoyal( 17166 ),RachitRauthan ( 17128 ), MsRenuNarwal,Sukhdev Singh(Technical Expert),Dr. NeelamRuhil presented their paper on “Real Time Health Monitoring System Based On Internet Of Things (Iot) For Future Healthcare Challenges”:
- Dr. Neelam Ruhil, Ashima( Technical expert ),Prachi ( 17182), Aishwarya Agarwal( 17008 ),Chetna Singh (17040) presented their paper on “Anti-Collision System” :
- Vertika ( 18181 ),Shweta(18162), Rohan Gupta (18143), AtulJha (Tech Expert) presented their paper on “Internet of Things: A Vision that can change the world is knocking our door in the next step”
- Saurabh Kumar ( 17129),SanatanJha (17127 ),ChandramaniTiwary ( Technical Expert) presented their paper on “Gesture Recognition – an impact to the society by enhancing human-computer interaction globally”
- Aarushi Sharma ( 17026),Aastha Guar( 17031 ),Dr. Neelam Ruhil,, Ms. Ashu Khurana presented their paper on “Intangible Metro Card”
- Zeba( 16181 ),Taruna Joshi( Technical Expert),Suruchi( 16166 ),Ms. Sarita presented their paper on “Virtual Cane: Use of Blind Guidance system”
During the conference and session on various topics and areas, a number of delegates interacted and shared for future courses and improvement of their research work. Various areas and fields through the oral and poster sessions were covered as per the schedule. Participation of young research scholars in large number was highly appreciable. They presented their research papers in the respective field and areas. Mentors and Guides were also present along with the young research scholars.
At the end of the session the certificates were distributed to all the presenters. It was a good learning experience for all the students.