Today, robots handle several tasks that were earlier performed by humans – like assembling things like cars, appliances, gadgets, and completing surgeries, etc. The ultimate intention is to replace manual labor and increase productivity, speed, and overall performance. However, Things have changed severely over the past few years. Artificial Intelligence has always been a fancy for the human race and as such, Robotics is a wonderful career to pick!
Robotics & Automation is a branch of engineering that involves the idea, design, manufacture, and operation of robots. It is an interdisciplinary branch of engineering that involves the ideas, manufacture, design, and operation of robots. RPA technology provides several benefits like faster production, increased quality, reduce costs, improve customer satisfaction and many more. The market of automation would increase in the future and it will be the key for a large job creation.
Automation V/s Robotics
Automation is replacing human input with electronic controls so minimum human intervention is needed. Robotics involves the planning, construction, and operation of a robot. A robot is a machine that implements complex tasks and is guided by controls or a program.
Why B.Tech in Robotics & Automation Engineering is a good career option?
Robotics & Automation Engineering is an interdisciplinary program that includes Electrical, Electronics, Computer science (Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning), control, and Instrumentation.
- B.Tech in Robotics & Automation Engineering will allow students to assist the Industry prerequisite for the implementation of new and smart technologies covering methods of analysis & optimization of firsthand robots and mechanisms.
- Automated and Robotics engineers make use of knowledge from computer engineering, electrical engineering mechanical engineering, software engineering, and biological mechanics.
- Automation and Robotics engineering has certainly been crucial to the event of humanity and unquestionably, this may accompany great responsibilities.
- Robotics & Automation Engineering includes design development and up-gradation in terms of automating products, systems, and procedures in every walk of human life.
Who should opt for B.Tech Robotics Engineering?
Aspirants having a special interest in automation and mechanical aspect of machines as well as designing, researching, and building new robots that aid various practical purposes must apply for this course. Having skill in programmable logic controllers, mechanical structure design and programming and comparable subjects helps applicants gain excellence in the course.
The Engineer graduates from the Robotics & Automation program are equipped with knowledge and skills to work in an ample variety of engineering careers in both the public and the private sectors.
What do Robotics and automation Engineers do?
Robotics and Automation Engineers develop & design Robots, and provide mechanical and software solutions for automating tasks that are bungling or problematic for humans to perform.
- Design Robotic solutions.
- Automate processes to improve productivity.
- Research on advanced robotics technology.
- Develop innovative ways to integrate automation into everyday life.
- Develop Artificial Intelligence systems and algorithms.
Where do Robotics and Automation Engineers Work?
- Robotics companies
- Manufacturing industries
- Transportation and logistics
- Defense and military companies
- Aerospace and space research industries
- Artificial Intelligence industry
- Automobile industry
- Space exploration
- Petroleum exploring places
- owned Enterprise like Indian Institute of Robotics, ISRO,DRDO,PARI Robotics
Automation and Robotics Engineering is that the use of control systems and knowledge technologies to shrink the necessity for humans to add the assembly of products and services. In the scope of industrialization, automation may be a step beyond mechanization. From manufacturing line robots to experimental Robotics for the military, medical and automotive industries, the future of Robotics Engineering is upbeat.
Study B.Tech in Robotics & Automation from Top Engineering College in India. Robotics & Automation is an interdisciplinary branch of engineering and science that comprises mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science (Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning), and others altogether. Join Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurugram and decode your future.
Robots are the future. Robots are already here. Robots are everywhere!