Prof. Megha Goel (Professor)
M. S. From "BITS Pilani"
Specialization in Software Systems
- M. S. From "BITS Pilani" In 2009.
- B. Tech From “Hindu College of Engineering, Sonipat” in 2005.
- IBM Certified Associate Developer - Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software V6.0 with 85.5% score.
- Training on “Web Technologies & Web CMS : JOOMLA” conducted by i3indya Technologies.
- DALE CARNEGIE Training Certificate on “High Impact Teaching Skills” conducted by Wipro.
- Presently working as Associate Professor in CSE of Dronacharya College of Engineering, Khentawas, Farrukhnagar Since 7th May 2018.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in IT and CS&IT Departments of Dronacharya College of Engineering, Khentawas, Farrukhnagar from Jan 2006 to April 2018.
Paper Presents / Publications:
- Paper published "A steganographic approach towards data security using header generation mechanism" International Journal of Computational Intelligence and Information Security (IJCIIS) ISSN:1837-7823 Volume-1,Issue no 2, March 2010, pp.29-34.
- Published paper "Evolutionary Computation: A Contemporary Survey" in Dronacharya Research Journal , ISSN: 0975-3389 Vol-1 Issue-1 July-Dec-200
Conferences /Seminars/ Workshops:
- Attended International Workshop on DB2 conducted by IBM at Dronacharya College of Engg. Gurgaon.
- Attended International Workshop on RAD by IBM held at Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon.
- Attended Workshop on “.NET Technologies” by Microsoft (Tech Academia) at New Delhi.
- Attended One day training program on ISO 9001 : 2008 AND ISO 14001:2004 Awareness.
- Attended Two-Days workshop on DB2 conducted by IBM at Dronacharya College of Engg. Gurgaon.
- Attended Four-Days workshop on Rational Application Developer for WebSphere Software V6.0
By IBM at Dronacharya College of Engg. Gurgaon.
- Attended One Day seminar on “Emerging trends in Information Technology” at Dronacharya College of Engg. Gurgaon.
- Active participation in Faculty Development Program in .Net conducted by Appin Knowledge Solutions.
- Attended workshop on Creative Thinking Awareness Training Program on 19-June-2009 at DCE, Gurgaon.
- Attended three days foundation course on Entrepreneurship from 19-21 Aug 2011 at JIMS, Kalkaji.
- Attended FDP organized by HCL info System Ltd in Association with BIT, Sonepat on 5-Feb-2010 at HCL Auditorium, Noida.
- Attended workshop on Six Sigma Awareness Training Program on 18-June-2009 at DCE, Gurgaon.
- Attended ICT program on "Computer Networking with CCNA" from 19May, 2014 -23 May,2014 by NITTR, Chandigarh.
- Attended Robotics Workshop.
- Attended Two Week ISTE Workshop on Computer Networking being conducted by IIT Bombay from 30th June to 5th July 2014.
- Attended Two Week ISTE Workshop on Computer Programming being conducted by IIT Bombay from 16th June to 21st June 2014.
- Attended two-week ISTE workshop on "Cyber Security" from 10th July – 20th July, 2014 organized by IIT Bombay.
- Attended Bridging the Gap: Building Ecosystem for Inclusive Value Creation organized by CII on 27 th Nov, 2014, at Indian Habitat Center Delhi.
- Attended App Development using Microsoft Azure, Organized by Department of Information Technology , Dronacharya College of engineering on 15 Nov, 2014.
- Attended Steps 2 Research , Organized by Department of Computer Science and Computer Applications, Amal Jyothi College of Engineering on 19-20 September 2014.
- Attended Two week ISTE Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on Pedagogy for Effective use of ICT in Engineering Education from January 5th, 2015 to January 31st, 2015 organized by IIT Bombay.
- Attended Tech Summit , organized by Microsoft Innovation Center, Hainan 2016 on 30th November 2016 at Hotel Langham, Haikou, China.
- Member of CSI.
- Member of IEEE.
- Life member of ISTE.
- Life Member of IAENG.
- Life Member of CSTA.
Dr. Vimla Yadav (Associate Professor)
P.hd from G. K. University, Haridwar
Specialization in Chemistry
Dr. Ashok Kumar (Associate Professor)
Ph.D from Amity University Noida
Specialization in Mathematical Statistics
Dr. Jamilur R Ansari (Associate Professor)
Ph.D from IPU, Delhi
Specialization in Physics
Dr. Akash (Assistant Professor)
Ph.D from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Specialization in English
Ms. Pooja Jain (Assistant Professor)
Studying Ph.D. from Amity University, Noida
Specialization in Statistics
- Studying Ph.D. from Amity University, Noida.
- M. Phil (Mathematical Statistics) from M. D. University, Rohtak in 2002.
- M.Sc. (Mathematical Statistics) from M. D. University, Rohtak in 2001.
- B.A. (Mathematics) from M. D. University, Rohtak in 1997.
- Working as Assistant Professor in CSE Department of Dronacharya College of Engineering Khentawas, Farrukhnagar since November 2006.
- Worked as a Lecturer in Jain Senior Secondary School, Rohtak for 2 years from July 2001 to October 2003.
- “Reliability Measures of a 1-Out-of-2 System with Standby and Delayed Service” in Scopus Indexed Journal International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development (IJMPERD); ISSN (Online): 2249-8001; ISSN (Print): 2249-6890; Impact Factor(JCC) (2019) 8.8746, Volume-10, Issue-3; June 2020.
- Paper presented “Profit Analysis of a System of Non Identical Units with Priority and Preventive Maintenance” in International Conference on Communication and Computing from 01st-2nd Dec, 2018 and published as a Chapter in ICCCS Proceedings 2018.
- Paper presented “Profit Analysis of A 1-out-of-2system with Single Standby and Conditional Arrival of Server” International Conference on Emerging Innovation in Statistics & Operations Research from 27th-30th Dec, 2018.
- Paper presented “Profit Analysis of A 1-out- of-2 System with Double Repair Facility” in National Conference on "Statistics and Optimization Techniques (NCSOT) from 11th Feb - 13th Feb, 2017.
- Paper presented “Profit Analysis of A 1-out-of-2 System With Single Stand By” in
International Conference on “Recent Advances in Statistics” that is being organized by Department of Statistics, University of Mumbai during 27th-29th June, 2016 at University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
- Paper presented “Prediction in the Least Squares Model and its Applications” in National Seminar on “Application on Recent Advances in Science & Technology” on 19th Feb, 2011 organized by Department of Applied Sciences and Humanities, Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon and published in Dronacharya Research Journal, ISSN No. 0975-3389, vol.3, Jan-June 2011.
- Attended Workshop on “One Day Workshop on R” by Spoken Tutorial IIT Bombay on 9-November-2019.
- Attended Workshop on “One Day Workshop on Linux” by Spoken Tutorial IIT Bombay on 23-August-2019.
- Attended Workshop on “Python” by Spoken Tutorial IIT Bombay on 22-June-2019.
- Attended Workshop on “One Day Workshop on Scilab” by Spoken Tutorial IIT Bombay on 4-May-2019.
- Attended Workshop on “Moodle- Learning Management System” by Spoken Tutorial IIT Bombay on 15-March-2019.
- Attended National Workshop on “Use of ICT in Education for Online and Blended Learning” by IIT, Bombay 2-May-2016 to 10-July-2016.
- Attended National Workshop on “Sample Surveys and Data Analysis (Using Software-SPSS, MINITAB and R)” by Department of Statistics, M.D. University, Rohtak 13-June-2016 to 15-June-2016.
- Attended short term course on “Mobile Computing through ICT” by Electronics and Communication Engineering Department NITTTR 25-Jan-2016 to 29-Jan-2016.
- Attended National Workshop on “ISTE Workshop on Control Systems”, IIT Kharagpur 2-Dec-2014 to12-Dec-2014.
- Attended National Program on “Open Source Technologies through ICT” conducted by Computer Science & Engineering Department during 21-July-2014 to 25-July-2014.
- Attended National Workshop on “Technical Computing With MATLAB” at Le Meridien Windsor Place, Janpath, New Delhi on 29-April-2014.
- Attended National Workshop on ”Induction Training Program through ICT” by NITTTR, Chandigarh 13-Jan-2014 to17-Jan-2014.
- Attended National Workshop on “Signal and System” by IIT Kharagpur 2-Jan-2014 to12-Jan-2014.
- Attended the Webinar on “Research Methodology” by IUCEE Virtual Academy, U.C. Davis Univ. USA 27-Jan-2013 to 31-March-2013.
- Attended the International Workshop on US-INDO Workshop on Best Practices For Women in Science at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi on 10-Dec -2012
- Attended the Workshop on “.National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning” at Dronacharya College of Engg. Gurgaon on 16-Feb -2013.
- Attended the National workshop ARASAT-2011 at Dronacharya College of Engg. Gurgaon on 19-Feb-2011.
- Attended the Seminar on “Waste Water Management" sponsored by AICTE at Dronacharya College of Engg. Gurgaon on 15-June -2011.
- Attended the Seminar on “ABE-BME” at Dronacharya College of Engg. Gurgaon on 9-June-2011.
- Attended the Two days workshop on “Econometric Modelling & Time Series Analysis Using Statistical Software” at Apeejay School of Management on 22-23 Jan 2010
- Attended the Seminar on “HR SUMMIT" at Dronacharya College of Engg. Gurgaon 25-Sep-2010.
- Attended the Seminar on “Quality Management Solutions" at Dronacharya College of Engg. Gurgaon on 29-May-2009 Attended workshop on Six Sigma Awareness Training Program on 18-June-2009 at DCE, Gurgaon.
- Indian Association for Reliability and statistics : Life Member (LM-51-2015).
- CSTA: CF022295.
- International Association of Engineers : 140909.
- Topper (M. Phil), M.D.U, Rohtak Deptt. Of Statistics 2002 Batch.
Ms. Shivani Gupta (Assistant Professor)
M.Phil. from Faculty of Mathematical Sciences, University of Delhi
Specialization in Mathematics
Dr. Anupam Dalal (Assistant Professor)
Ph.D from CMJ University
Specialization in Economics
Admission Helpline - +91-9910380109