Ms. Neha Chauhan (HOD))
M.E from L.D. College of Engineering, Ahemdabad
Specialization in Mechanical Engineering
- M.E (CAD/CAM) from L.D College of Engineering, Ahemdabad (Gujrat).
- B.E in ‘Mechanical Engineering' from Government Engineering College, Modasa (Gujrat).
- Presently working in Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurugram as an Assistant Professor in ME Department from Mar 2022 onwards.
- Worked in Thakur College of Engineering and Technology, Mumbai as Assistant Professor in ME Department from July 2014 to June 2020.
- Worked in D Y Patil College of Engineering, University of Pune (Maharastra) as an Assistant Professor in ME from December 2012 to March 2014.
- Worked in Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurugram as an Assistant Professor in ME Department from Feb 2009 to Dec 2011.
- Title: Structural Analysis of Single walled carbon Nano tube using FE-Modelling is Published in International Conference on Advances in Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IC-AMCE-2019)
- Title: Opportunities in Developing Human Capital in Technical Education is Published in Conference on Technical Education and Skill Development (CTESD-2017)
- Minor Research Grant of 25000 Rs from University of Mumbai for AY 2017-18 for project title “Oxygen Generation through electrolysis from solar tree”
- Title: Seismic Analysis of Pressure Vessel with Finite Element Analysis is Published in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, Technology & Architecture (NCETETA 2014) held in Jan 2014.
- Title: Wind and static Analysis of Pressure Vessel is published in International Conference on “Science and Technology” (ICST-2K14) held in March 2014.
- Attended One-Week STTP on Finite Element Analysis & Computation on December 2018.
- Attended Two-Week FDP on Inter disciplinary Engineering need of Industrial Environment on December 2017
- Attended One-Week STTP on Advances in Mechanical Engineering on June 2016.
- Attended One Week STTP on Academic Excellence in the Campus of 21st Century on June 2016.
- Attended Three Days FDP on Enhancing Educational Productivity on December 2015.
- Attended FDP on Integration of R&D, Consultancy with Academic Activities on December 2014
Achievements and Awards:
- Successfully completed certificate course in Advance Manufacturing Process Analysis by University of Buffalo and state University of New York through courser.
- Successfully completed the course on SCILAB under FOSS.
- Awarded Elite+Sliver for successfully completing the course on “ Principles of Metal Forming Technology” in NPTEL online courses.
- Awarded the certificate of appreciation as mentor for the NPTEL online certification course on “Manufacturing System I and II”.
- Successfully guided 24 groups of final-year students for BE final year projects.
Extra-Curricular Activities/Admin. Responsibilities:
- Certificate of Appreciation for the overall coordination in one day conference in New Initiatives in Apprenticeship Training conducted and organized by BOARD of Apprenticeship Training, Western Region, Mumbai.
- Member of Committee for the board-of-welfare, University of Pune.
- Conducted a one day workshop on personality development for girl students.
Mr. Abhinav Panwar (Assistant Professor)
M.Tech. from PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh
Specialization in Production and Industrial Engineering
- M. Tech. in Production and Industrial Engineering from PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh, in 2017.
- B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from UPTU, Uttar Pradesh, in 2014.
- Presently working as an Assistant Professor in Department of Mechanical Engineering, Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon from 18 July, 2018.
- Panwar A., Jawalkar, C. S., Suri, N. M., & Cheema, M. S. (2017). A Review on Rotary Electrical Discharge Machining. International Journal of Advance Research in Science and Engineering, 6(6), 107-11.
Conferences/ Seminars/ Workshop:
- Participated in Conference on Recent Development in Engineering Science, Humanities and Management at NITTTR, Chandigarh (June 2017).
- Attended One day online workshop on“Scilab” at Dronacharya college of Engg. Gurgaon (4thMay 2019).
- Attended One day online workshop on“Python” at Dronacharya college of Engg. Gurgaon
(22nd June 2019).
- Attended One week Short-term course on “Robotics” at NITTTR, Chandigarh (23.10.2019 to 27.10.19).
- Certificate of completion of AutoCAD from CAD-ARENA.
- Qualified GATE in 2017
- Qualified GATE in 2016
- Qualified GATE in 2015
Mr. Yudhveer Kumar Verma (Assistant Professor)
M.E from RGPV Bhopal (M.P.)
Specialization in Thermal Engineering
- Master of Engineering (Thermal Engineering) with 8.29 CGPA (82.9 %) from RGPV Bhopal (M.P.) in 2019.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) with 7.89 CGPA (78.9 %) from RGPV Bhopal (M.P.) in 2014.
- Three year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 76.64% marks from Government Polytechnic Ghazipur (U.P.) in 2011.
- Presently Working as Assistant Professor in Mechanical Department of Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon from 12th Oct 2020.
- Worked as Lab Assistant (Contract) in Regional Institute of Education Bhopal (NCERT) from July 2017 to April 2020.
- Worked as Quality Control Engineer in Garg Industries (D.D. Hardware Pvt. Ltd) .Noida from October 2015 to June 2017.
- Worked as Assistant Quality Control Engineer in Agarwal Industries Mandideep Bhopal from 17-July-2014 to 31-Aug-2015.
Published Research Paper:
- Yudhveer Kumar Verma, Dr. Ajay Singh, Prof. Ashish Verma, "Study and Analysis of Capillary Tube and Thermostatic Expansion valve in Domestic Refrigerator using Eco friendly Refrigerant : A Review", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJSRSET), ISSN : 2456-3307, Volume 6 Issue 1, pp. 480-487, January-February 2019.
- Yudhveer Kumar Verma, Ajay Singh, Ashish Verma, "Experimental Analysis of Capillary Tube and Thermostatic Expansion Valve in Domestic Refrigerator Using Eco-Friendly Refrigerant",World Academics Journal of Engineering Sciences Vol.7, Issue.1, pp.18-24, March 2020
- Presented the paper on “3D Printing Technology in Several Education Framework” at National conference on Integration of STEAM in School Education February 26-28, 2021 organized by Regional Institute of Education NCERT Bhopal.
Workshop / Seminars:
- Attended a workshop on “Computational Thinking with MATLAB” on 31/08/2019 at Vadodara.
- Attended the complimentary seminar on “MATLAB & Simulink for Engineering Education on 12/06/2018 at Pune.
- Attended the Training on use of Science Kit for Secondary school science teacher as a Resource person held in Regional Institute of Education NCERT Bhopal. (24/09/2018 – 28/09/2018).
- Attended the workshop on finalization of curricula and courseware for vocational courses on Mechatronics held in Regional Institute of Education NCERT Bhopal. (16/08/2018 – 23/08/2018).
- Attended the Training of Master Trainers of M.P. on NCERT class 10 Science book as a Resource person held in Regional Institute of Education NCERT Bhopal. (09/04/2018 – 13/04/2018).
- Attended the Training Program of Ekalavya Vidalaya Teacher of Chhattisgarh state in content and pedagogy of Science at Secondary level as a Resource person held in Regional Institute of Education NCERT Bhopal. (09/01/2018 – 13/01/2018).
Mr. Rajesh Mattoo (Associate Professor)
M.Tech from M. D. University, Rohtak
Specialization in Mfg.Tech. & Automation
- Masters of Technology (Mfg.Tech.& Automation) from M. D. University, Rohtak, Haryana in October 2010 with First Division.
- Bachelor of Science & Engineering (Mechanical Engg.) from “N.M.U JALGOAN (India)" in July 1998 with First Division.
- Presently working as Associate Professor in ME Department of Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon from 15th May 2019.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in ME Department of Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon from 5th Jan, 2015 to 14th May 2019.
- Worked as an Associate Professor in Mechanical Engineering Department at Shri Ram College of Engineering and Management, Palwal. Haryana from July 2013 To Dec 2014.
- Worked as an Associate Professor in Mechanical Engineering Department at Dronacharya College of Engineering, Khentawas, Gurgoan from Oct.2000 To July 2013.
- Worked as “ Maintenance Engineer” in South India Corporation (Agency) Ltd At Jawahar Lal Nehru Port Trust (Jnpt). Uran, Maharashtra. from Nov-1998 to Sept-2000.
Paper Presented and Publications:
- Presented Paper titled “Automation and Robotic Techniques in an Industrial Organisation” at Dronacharya college of Engg. Gurgaon (08thJuly. 2006).
- Presented Paper titled “Improving the Energy Efficiency of a Vapour Compressor System using a Phase Change Material” at Dronacharya college of Engg. Gurgaon (11th July. 2008).
- Published Paper titled “Effect of Wear at joints in Four Bar Mechanism using ANN” (Vol.III,Issue I) in Dronacharya Research Journal.( Jan- June, 2011).
- Published Paper titled “Studies on Rocket Nozzles with Combustion Chamber by fluent Software at MACH 2.1” (Vol.V,Issue I) in Dronacharya Research Journal.( Jan- June, 2013).
Workshops & Seminars/ Conferences:
- Attended National conference on “Renewable Energy Technology and Applications” at Institute of Technology and Management College, Gurgaon, Haryana.(06th January 2006).
- Attended National conference on “Automation in Manufacturing Technology” at Northern India Engg. College, New Delhi. (24th – 25th March 2006).
- Attended National conference on “Advances in Mechanical Engineering” at Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon,Haryana.(22nd July 2009).
- Attended National conference on “Waste Water Management” at Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon,Haryana.(15th June 2011).
- ttended National conference on “Advances in Fluid and Solid Mechanics” at Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon,Haryana.(20th August 2011).
- Attended workshop on “High Impact Teaching Skills” under MISSION 10X Programme conducted by Wipro.(10th Jan.2011-14th Jan 2011).
- Has successfully completed a workshop on “High Impact Teaching Skills” (Advance) under MISSION 10X Programme conducted by Wipro. .(03rdMarch 2011-04th March 2011).
- Attended the Train-the-Trainer program for Professors of the Dronacharya college of Engg. as a part of the DEG PPP-Project conducted by BEST KOKI AUTOMOTIVE PVT. LTD. on 12-12-2014.
- Attended one-week ISTE STTP for Coordinators on “Environmental Studies” conducted under the National Mission on Education through ICT by MHRD at the Department of CESE and HSS,IIT Bombay during 23rd- 27th March, 2015.
- Co-ordinated and Attended two weeks workshop on Environmental Studies at DCE, Gurgaon conducted by IIT, Bombay from 02-06-2015 to 12-06-2015.
- Attended National Conference on “Accelerating Industrial Growth” conducted by PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industries on 30th September 2015 at PHD House, New Delhi.
- Attended “Industrial Automation Summit 2015” organized by Confederation of Indian Industry’s (CII) Manufacturing Council at Hotel The Crowne Plaza, Gurgaon, on 4 Dec 15.
- Attended CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) National FMCG Summit 2015 at Hotel Taj Palace, New Delhi on 21st Dec 2015.
- Attended FDP on “Language Skills in English” at Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon, Haryana.( 8th- 9th Jan. 2015).
Professional Society Membership:
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE).
- Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE).
- International Association of Engineers (IAENG).
- International Journal of Online Engineering (IJOE).
- International Natural Hygiene Society (INHS).
Dr. Sunil Kumar Sharma (Associate Professor)
Ph.D from IITISM Dhanbad
Specialization in Thermal Engineering
- Ph. D. awarded in Mechanical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad, India in 5th September 2017.
- M. Tech in Petroleum Engineering from ISM Dhanbad, Jharkhand, in the year of 2009.
- B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Pt Ravi Shankar Shukla University, Raipur.
- Presently working as HOD in Mechanical Engineering Department, Dronacharya College of Engineering from April 2021.
- Worked as HOD in Mechanical Engineering Department , Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida from 20th July 2020 to March 2021.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical engineering at DIT University, Dehradun from 26 December 2016 to 4th July 2020.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad from 08.02.2011 to 15.07.2012.
- Worked as Assistant Plant Engineer in BEML (A PSU under ministry of defence, Govt. of India), KGF, Karnataka, in the section of Quality and Testing.
- Nalgundwar, A., Paul, B. and Sharma, S.K., 2016. Comparison of performance and emissions characteristics of DI CI engine fueled with dual biodiesel blends of palm and jatropha. Fuel, 173, pp.172-179.
- Sharma, S.K., Das, R.K. and Sharma, A., 2016. Improvement in the performance and emission characteristics of diesel engine fueled with jatropha methyl ester and tyre pyrolysis oil by addition of nano additives. Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, 38(7), pp.1907-1920.
- Das, R.K. and Sharma, S.K., Fuel characterization and performance parameters analysis of diesel engine using blends of palm biodiesel and tyre pyrolysis oil. Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, pp.1-7.
- Paswan, Bhola K., Rajat Jain, Sunil K. Sharma, Vikas Mahto, and V. P. Sharma. "Development of Jatropha oil-in-water emulsion drilling mud system." Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering 144 (2016): 10-18.
- Das, R.K. and Sharma, S.K., 2017. Blend of jatropha biodiesel and tyre pyrolysis oil mixed with cerium oxide–an alternative to diesel fuel. Biofuels, pp.1-6.
- S K Sharma, R K Das, R Kumar, “Performance Parameter Analysis Of Diesel Engine By Using A Mixture Of Diesel, Jatropha Oil, Mno Nanomaterial And A Suitable Antioxidant -A Review” International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering, ISSN: 2320-2092,Volume- 1, Issue- 6, Dec-2013
- Review on fabrication and characterization of copper metal matrix composite (CMMC), doi: 10.1063/1.5058254
- Stastical analysis of dry sliding wear and friction behavior of Cu/SiC sintered composite, doi: 10.1063/1.5058255
- Participated actively in Golden Jublie Cum International Conference in ISMU Dhanbad 2008.
- Research paper presented, IRAJ-International Conference on computer Science and Mechanical Engineering (IRAJ- ICCSME-2013) on 1st December, 2013 at Pune.
- MENTCA’18, Statistical analysis under dry sliding conditions for Cu Sic composite.
Area of Interest:
- Alternative Fuels
- Unconventional energy source
- I C engine
- Waste Management
- Nano Additives
Other Academics Services:
- Reviewer of the following International Journals
- Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering,
- Member of IAENG (International Association of Engineers)
- GATE Qualified 2008
- GATE Qualified 2007
Mr. Ishwar Sharma (Assistant Professor)
M. Tech from Birla institute of technology
Specialization in Machine Design
- M. Tech with Specialization in Machine Design from Birla Institute of Technology in 2019.
- B.Tech from UPTU in 2013 with First division.
- Presently working as an Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering Department in Dronacharya College of Engineering from August 2019.
- Attended workshop on 3D printing and technology at Birla institute of technology Misra Ranchi.
- Submitted review paper on Study of Interference Fit in an Orbit Motor in International Journal of Advanced Research in Mechanical Engineering & Technology (IJARMET).
- Qualified GATE in 2017
- Qualified GATE in 2016
- Qualified GATE in 2015
- Qualified GATE in 2014
- Qualified SSC JE prelims and Mains exam
- Qualified Engineering services examination prelims exam
Prof. S. K. Yadav (Professor)
Ph.D from Singhania University
Specialization in Management & Business Administration
- Ph.D in “A Multi- Variant study of the Selecation of Banking services in Selected Banks with Special Reference to National Capital Region” from Singhania University in 2014.
- M.B.A (Master of Business Administration) From G.J. Science & Technology University, Hissar in 2006.
- PGDAM from Goa University, Goa in 1998.
- Graduation from M.D. University, Rohtak in1986.
- Presently working as a Professor in Department of Mechanical Engineering in Dronacharya College of Engineering, Khentawas, Gurgaon from 1st Jun 2013.
- Worked as Associate Professor in Management Studies at Dronacharya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida, from 2009 to May 2013.
- 20 Years rich Naval experience at the Middle Level of Management in Administration, from 1980 to 2000.
- A research paper entitled “Barcode Technology & its Application in Libraries and Information Control” Vol-1 No.2, July-Dec-2012 Journal of Library & Management IGNOU, New Delhi, ISSN : 0975-878X.
- A research paper entitled “Hybrid Library” in the Journal of Lingyas University, Vol 5, No. 2, Jan-June 2012, ISSN-0975-539X.
- A paper on A Multi variant study of the banking services in the selected banks : with special reference to National Capital Region (NCR) in the Internationl Journal of Trends in Marketing Management Vol. 1 Issue-8, 2012.
- A paper on “Bank choice Decisive factors” in the International Journal of Trends in Business Administration Vol. 1 issue-8, 2012, ISSN-2279-0316.
- A paper on “An application of the Roger’s Diffusion of Innovation for Automatic Teller Machine of Indian Banks” in the International Journals of Trends in commerce & Economic Vol-1 issue-11, 2012, ISSN-2279-386.
- A paper on “A Management Approach to Management: Prouspective from the Bhagwat Gita” communicated to Dronacharya Research Journal for publication.
- Presented paper on the concept of Digital Libraries and an unavoidable need in Today’s world in the National Conference organised at Aggarwal College Ballabhgarh in Feb26-27, 2011.
- Paper Presented in the National seminar on Waste Water Management (WWM-2011) sponsored by the AICTE, New Delhi organised by Dronacharya College of Engineering, Khentawas, Gurgaon.
- A research paper Published in Journal of Library & Management” IGNOU (Vol. 1 No. 2, July-Dec 2010 ISSN : 0975-878X).
- Attended a workshopon HR Summit at Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon
- Attended Seminar on Quality Control.
- Attended a seminar on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR): Opportunities & Strategies, DCE, Gurgaon.
- Undergone a trining program on “Education & Training Technology conducted by NIETT, Kochi.
- Attended a three-day workshop on Entreprenuership organised by EDC Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon.
- Participated in a one-day Personality Development Program.
- Attended a National Conference on “ Empowering the Nation through Women Entrepreneurship”.
- Attended a two-day workshop on Ethical Hacking organized at DCE, Gurgaon.
- Attended a five-day workshop on “Mission 10X” conducted by Wipro at DCE, Gurgaon.
- Attended the extension lecture on “Skills to Crack the Interviews”.
- Participated in a one-day workshop on Paper Recycling.
- Attended ISTE workshop on Green building.
- Participated in a two-day workshop on Enhancement in Communication skills & Professional Growth conducted by DCE, Gurgaon.
- Attended a Seminar on Bank Loan Policies for budding entrepreneurs.
- Undergone the course on Leadership.
- Completed Management Consultancy Course from CDC, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Member of Central of Excellence & Research, New Delhi.
- Develop system, procedures and work instruction for Accreditation and now enjoys the effective implementation.
- Team Leader that handled crucial matters very effectively without any disturbance.
- Develop support services i.e. canteen, Security, Housekeeping, Telephones, Insurance.
- Development HR manual (Policy and guidelines) for the organization.
- Associated in the establishing new unit.
- Adjudged overall best faculty and rewarded as the best Faculty for the year 2009-10.
- Honored for dedicated and outstanding service rendered.
- Commended for dedicated and outstanding performance while serving in Indian Navy.
Ms. Nidhi Singh (Assistant Professor)
M.E from BIT Mesra, Ranchi
Specialization in Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- M.E in Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering (Civil Engineering) from BIT Mesra, Ranchi.
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Karunya University, Coimbatore.
- Presently working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering in Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon, Haryana from August 2018.
Conferences/ Seminars /Workshop:
- Nehru Institute of Technology Coimbatore, workshop on Green and Energy Efficient Buildings.
- Karunya university Coimbatore, workshop on 3D Animation.
Ms. Cheela Annapurna Mounica (Assistant Professor)
M.Tech from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Specialization in Structural Engineering
- M.Tech in Structural Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh.
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh.
- Currently working as Assistant Professor in Dronacharya College of Engineering, Farukh Nagar, Gurugram, Haryana.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in Chaitanya Engineering College, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh from Nov 2015-Feb 2018.
- Autodesk Auto CAD 2D & 3D Modeling from Govt. Organization (IGIT) in 2015 Andhra Pradesh.
- STAAD. Pro from Millennium Institute, Andhra Pradesh.
- A seminar on recent innovation in civil engineering at AITM College of Engineering affiliated to JNTUK.
- A workshop on Total Station at CEC affiliated to JNTUK.
- Attended a workshop on Water Resource Engineering which was conducted by Mr. Chandra Babu Naidu (Ex. Chief Minister of AP) at Ravindra Bharthi Auditorium.
- Attended a seminar on Technologies in Structural engineering at JNTUK.
- Published a paper on experimental study on “Torsional behavior of High Strength Steel Fibre” in INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR INNOVATIVE ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT RESEARCH.
- A member of EPICS Design Thinking Course organized by Govt. of India.
Mr. Poshan Lal Sahu (Assistant Professor)
M.tech from National Institute of Technology Raipur
Specialization in Thermal Engineering
- M.tech (Thermal Engineering) from National Institute of Technology Raipur with 8.07 CGPA in the year 2016.
- B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) from Government Engineering College Raipur with 8.13 CGPA in the year 2013.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering Department of Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon from 24 July 2017.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Department of Mechanical Engineering of Rungta College of Engineering & Technology Raipur, C.G. from 25 July 2016 to 31 Oct 2016.
- Diploma in CAD/CAM. Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0 (CAD/CAM) & CATIA P3V5R16 (CAD) from 1st Jul 2010 to 28th Feb 2011.
- Attended 3 month of FDP (Faculty Development Programme) organized by IIT Bomay.
- Attended 5 days workshop on Green Building and Technique organized by NITTR Chandigadh
- Attended One day workshop on Moodle organized by IIT Bombay.
- Attended One day online workshop on“Scilab” at Dronacharya college of Engg. Gurgaon (4thMay 2019).
- Attended One day online workshop on“Python” at Dronacharya college of Engg. Gurgaon (22nd June 2019).
- Published paper titled “Mechanical characterization of dissimilar welded joint of SS202 and SS304 by tungsten inert gas welding”, ‘International Journal of Research in Engineering and Innovation (IJREI), Vol-3, Issue-4(2019), 245-252’.
- Paper titled “Optimisation of process parameters of Orbital EDM”
- Paper titled “Vehicle detection and classification in surveillance video using KNN classifier”
- Paper titled “adiabatic air water 2 flow in circular micro-channel using heterogeneous particle swarm optimization phase”
- Paper titled “Numerical Model of Inverted Trapezoidal Fin Horizontal Array Heat Sink for Heat Transfer Through Natural Convection”
- Paper titled “A Comparative Study between Constant Weight and Variable Weight Fins”
- Guided students to prepare Efficycle project for SAE EFFICYCLE 2018. Also took part in the compitition with the participants as a faculty coordinator in LPU Jalandhar
- Guided students to prepare their project for SAE AERODESIGN CHALLENGE 2019. Also took part in the compition with the participant as a facuty coordinator
- Qualified GATE in 2016
- Qualified GATE in 2015
- Qualified GATE in 2014
- Qualified GATE in 2013
- UGC NET(JRF) 2013 Qualified
Mr. Lokesh Kumar (Assistant Professor)
M.Tech. from Deen Bandhu Chottu Ram University of Sc. & Technology, Murthal
Specialization in Material Science and Nanotechnology
- M.Tech. from “Deen Bandhu Chottu Ram University of Sc. & Technology, Murthal” in 2013.
- B.Tech. from “SSGC Chandigarh” in 2011.
- Certified course on AutoCAD-2010 from AUTODESK.
- ROBOTYRST organized by ARK TECH.
- MOS Certification on PowerPoint by Certiport.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in Department of Mechanical Engineering of Dronacharya College of Engineering, Khentawas, Farrukhnagar since 16th July, 2013.
- 6 Months Research experience in CSIR-CSIO Chandigarh.
- Poster published in research conference on Stress and Strain in Graphene Nano platelets at DCRUST, Murthal.
- Attended One day Workshop on Analytical Instrument in Applied Science and Engineering by DCRUST, Murthal.
- One day Workshop on E.Coli. Bacteria by CCMB, at CSIR CSIO Chandigarh.
- Workshop on Green Building by IIT, Bombay at DCE, Khentawas, Gurgaon.
- One day seminaron sensing applications of Graphene Nanoplatelets by CSIR CSIO Chandigarh.
- One day Workshop on Nanoparticles by DCRUST, Murthal.
- Attended 1 Day Seminar on RECENT METALLURGIACL INNOVATIONS by MSME at USO House Delhi.
- Attended Online Seminar on STEP TO RESEARCH organized by ISTE.
- Attended Mathematical Modeling with METLAB PRODUCTS.
- Attended Introduction to METLAB.
- Attended Structural analysis and Design Software.
- Attended Sensor Measurement Fundamentals Online series.
- Attended Data Analysis with METLAB for excels users.
- Attended 2 days workshop on Automotive Engg. at DCE, Gurgaon.
- Attended 10 days workshop on Fluid Mechanics by IIT Kharagpur.
- Attended 2 days workshop on NPTEL AWARENESS by IIT Madras.
- Attended 1 day workshop for Mentors on NPTEL AWARENESS by IIT Madras.
- Attended Workshop on Pedagogy for effective use of ICT by IIT Bombay at DCE, Khentawas, Gurgaon.
- Attended Faculty Coordinator for Team STAR RIDER at EFFICYCLE event by SAE.
- Lifetime membership of Indian Society of Technical Education (ISTE).
- Lifetime membership of IAENG.
- 1 year membership of Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE).
- Lifetime membership of HTA.
- Lifetime membership of MANSA.
- 6 weeks training in Engine Production Unit, Escorts Limited, Agri Machinery Group, Faridabad.
- 6 Months research work on Stress and Strain in Graphene Nano platelets at CSIR CSIO Chandigarh.
Dr. Ashok Kumar (Associate Professor)
Ph.D from Amity University Noida
Specialization in Mathematical Statistics
- Ph.D. in Statistics from Amity University Noida, 2021
- APGDCA from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak in 2003.
- M. Phil. in Mathematical Statistics from V. M. University, Salem, Tamil Nadu.
- M.Sc. in Mathematical Statistics from M. D. University, Rohtak in 2000.
- B.Sc. from M. D. University, Rohtak in 1998.
- Presently working as Associate Professor in Department of Mechanical Engineering in Dronacharya College of Engineering, Khentawas, Farrukhnagar Gurgaon since July, 2001.
- Paper titled “FCFS Repair Policy Subject to Weather Conditions” has been published in International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, Vol. 29 (03), March 2020. (Scopus Indexed)
- Paper titled “Profit analysis of a warm standby non-identical units system with single server subject to preventive maintenance” has been published in International Journal of Agricultural and Statistical Sciences (IJASS) Vol.15, No. 1, June 2019. (Scopus Indexed)
- Paper titled “Weathering Server System with Non-identical Units and Priority to Repair of Main Unit” has been published in Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, Vol. 11, 10-Special Issue, 2019. (Scopus Indexed)
- Paper titled “Profit analysis of a warm standby non-identical units system with single server performing in normal/abnormal environment” has been Published in Life Cycle Reliability and Safety Engineering by Springer ISSN 2520-1352 Volume 8 Number 3, June 2019 (Springer Journal) DOI 10.1007/s41872-019-00083-2.
- Published paper titled “Economic Analysis of a Warm Standby System with Single Server” in International Journal of Mathematics and Statistics Invention (IJMSI) E-ISSN: 2321 – 4767 P-ISSN: 2321 – 4759 www.ijmsi.org Volume 6 Issue 5 || August, 2018 || PP-01-06
- Published paper titled “ Profit Analysis of a Warm Standby Non-Identical Units System with Single Server Subject to Priority” in International Journal on Future Revolution in Computer Science & Communication Engineering ISSN: 2454-4248 Volume: 4 Issue: 10 108 – 112
- Presented Paper “Reliability Analysis of Redundant system with preventive maintenance and repair” in National Conference on Statistics and optimization Techniques NCSOT 2017, on 12th February 2017.
- Presented Paper “Reliability Measures of a Warm Standby System of Non –Identical units with single server” Silver Jubilee” International Conference on Interdisciplinary Mathematics, Statistics and Computational Techniques IMSCT 2016-FIM XXV on, December 22-24, 2016.
- Presented Paper “IMSCT INDENTICAL UNITS WITH SINGLE SERVER” in International Conference organized by Manipal University Jaipur from22-24 Dec 2016.
- “Statistical Analysis of Pass Percentage of Engineering Students Concerning Gender & Locality” Published in Dronacharya Research Journal [ISSN: 0975-3389] Vol.-I, Issue-I.
- Presented Paper on Waste Water Management in AICTE Sponsored National Seminar on Waste Water Management WWM – 2011 held on 15 June 2011.
- Attended National Workshop on “Advanced Statistical and Optimization learninig in multidisciplinary Arena”from 15th July 2019 to 19th July 2019 organized by Department of Mathematics and Statistics, School of Basic Sciences, Manipal University Jaipur.
- Research Paper entitled “Profit Analysis of a Warm Standby Non-Identical Units System With Single Server Subject to Priority” presented in International Conference “Emerging Innovation in Statistics & Operations Research (EISOR-2018) at M.D.University Rohtak on 27th -30th Dec,2018.
- Attended Swarna Jayanti two Day National Workshop on “Data Analysis Using SPSS” from 20th March 2017 to 21st March 2017 organized by Department of Statistics and O.R. Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra.
- Research Paper “Reliability Measures of a redundant system with preventive Maintenance and Repair” presented in National Conference at M.D.University Rohtak on Feb.11th -13th ,2017.
- Research Paper “Reliability Measures of warm standby system of non- identical units with single server” presented in International Conference at Manipal University Jaipur on Dec. 22nd – 24th,2016.
- Attended Training of Trainers on Effective Facilitation Skills conducted by RGNIYD Regional Centre Chandigarh (Ministry of youth Affairs and sports from 27th June 2016 to 03rd July 2016.
- Attended Sample Surveys & Data Analysis using software SPSS, Mini Tab and R) conducted by Department of Statistics M.D.U. Rohtak from 13th June 2016 to 15th June 2016.
- Attended Two week workshop on Engineering Physics conducted by IIT Bombay under MHRD from 8th December to 18th December 2015.
- Attended the Workshop on Technical Communication organized by IIT Bombay under MHRD from 8th October to 5th December 2015.
- Virtual Academy: Use of Engineering Equation Solver and Complex thermodynamic Problems organized by Math Work on 30th May 2014.
- Programme in Technology Development CTARA organized by IIT Bombay held on 2nd April 2014.
- Attended Induction Training Programme through ICT conducted by NITTTR at D.C.E. Gurgaon from 13th Jan. 2014 to 17th Jan 2014
- Attended Workshop on Engineering Mechanics organized at Dronacharya college of Engineering under the National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD, Govt. Of India) Conducted by I.I.T. Bombay from dated 26/11/2013 to 06/12/2013.
- Attended N.S.S. Programme Officer’s Training Orientation Course from 24 July 2013 to 30 July 2013 organised by E.T.I./I.D.C. Chandigarh at M.D. University, Rohtak.
- Ten days Workshop on Database Management System Organized by IIT Bombay 21st May to 31st May 2013.
- Awarded for Satisfactory Completion of IUCEE Virtual Academy mini course on” Research Methodology” from 25 Jan. 2013 to 31 March 2013.
- Workshop on Research Methodology Organized by IUCEE, 25 Jan - 31 March 2013.
- Research Methodology" Organized by IUCEE Virtual Academy held at Dronacharya College of Engineering during 25 Jan - 31 Mar.2013
- Attended National Seminar on” Intellectual Property Rights” held at Dronacharya College of Engineering Gurgaon (08Dec. 2012).
- Advancements in Fluid & Solid Mechanics, DCE GGN 20th Aug 2011.
- Attended AICTE sponsored National Seminar on “Waste Water Management” held at Dronacharya College of Engineering Gurgaon organised by Department of Applied Sciences and Humanities (15June, 2011).
- Research paper “Soil biotecnology”presented in National conference on Waste Water Management held 15 June 2011 organised by Department of Applied Sciences and Humanities, Dronacharya college of Engineering Gurgaon.
- Attended AICTE sponsored National Seminar on “Applications of Recent Advances in Science & Technology” held at Dronacharya College of Engineering Gurgaon organised by Department of Applied Sciences and Humanities (19Feb., 2011).
- Attended QIP-Short Term Course on” Science Technology and Society ” held at IIT Guwahati organized by the Department Humanities and Social Sciences During 13Dec.,2010 to 17Dec. ,2010.
- Workshop on HR- Summit, DCE Gurgaon, 25th Sept. 2010.
- Attended One day workshop On “Advanced Computing For Statistics And Optimization For Young Statistician And Scientists Using Softwares” held at Department of statistics, University of Kashmir, Srinagar, J&K, India on 22Oct., 2008.
- Attended QIP-Short Term Course on “ Mathematical Computations Using Software Tools” held at IIT Roorkee organized by the Department of Mathematics from 01July, 2008 to 05July, 2008.
- Attended QIP-Short Term Course on “ Theory, Numeric and Applications of Differential Equations” held at IIT Guwahati organized by the Department of Mathematics from 10Dec., 2007 to 14Dec., 2007
- Attended QIP-Short Term Course on “Mathematical Techniques in Science & Engineering” held at IIT Guwahati organized by the Department of Mathematics from 26th June, 2006 to 30th June, 2006.
Professional Society Membership:
- CSTA Life Member (3850486)
- Haryana State Council for child welfare (Govt. of Haryana) Life Member (471)
- ISTE Life Member (LM 97487)
- IARS Life Member (LM-38-2014)
- SSCA Life Member(LM-2014)
- Best Faculty Award 2005
- Best Faculty Award 2009 (Cash Prize of Rs. 51000/-)
- Outstanding Award 2011(on completion of ten years job)
- Best Feedback by students from last ten years
- High Altitude trekking Certificate (22/02/2014to03/03/2014)
- Attended reception program at sri lanka high commission residence New Delhi , interact with Sri Lankan Youth and Media(04/05/2014)
Admission Helpline - +91-9910380109