“The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically”. - Martin Luther King, Jr
Once here, Dronacharya students discover extraordinary freedom of opportunity - to explore, to collaborate and to challenge themselves. The Master’s in Information Technology programme aims at equipping the graduates, with advanced conceptual knowledge, technical skills and ability to pursue their career in E-Governance for Government Administration Activities, Software designing, development, Testing and Maintenance, research and many more.
Recognized by All India Council of Technical Education, the Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon is born powerful lineage spanning more than 15 years of imparting the next level of educational excellence to the ambitious students.
WHY @ Dronacharya?
- Permanent affiliation with Maharishi Dayanand University, ROHTAK (Ranked 44 in NIRF 2016 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development)
- NBA Accreditation conferred in May 2007. Reaccreditation done in October 2011.
- NAAC Accreditation awarded for 5 years from September 2005 and re- accredited in March 2012.
- Outstanding Institution Award by NITTTR, Chandigarh.
- Received the highest ranking in AICTE-CII Survey 2013-14.
- Recognition under section 2(f) and 12(b) of UGC act 1956.
- DCE Ranked as the Best Engineering College in Delhi – NCR by QEEE NMEICT Project of Government of India being managed by IIT Madras.
- Listed in “Best 30 Performing Engineering Colleges in India” by IBM.
Financial aid for Research Scholars
- GATE qualified Students admitted to M.Tech programmes on full-time basis will be considered for INR 12,400 per month stipend (as per MHRD) Government of India.
- Students will be awarded with One Lakh for First Position & Fifty Thousand for Second Position at Global Level Project Competition.
- Students will be awarded with Fifty Thousand for First Position and Twenty Five Thousand for second Position at National Level Project Competition.
- College also provide a Financial support of Rupees Twenty five thousand (INR 25000/-) for presenting a technical paper at an International event.
Professional Society Student Chapters @ DCE, Gurgaon
Achievements under the Research and Development Centre
- 1st position in “Forensics” competition organized under TRYST 2016 at IIT Delhi in 2016.
- Best Paper presentation award for paper titled “Case study of WiMax Technology &its application with respect to Microstrip Patched Antenna” in International Conference held in Bangkok, Thailand in 2015.
- Secured 1st position and won cash prize in Paper Presentation during INNOVISION 2016 at NSIT.
- 1st Prize in the competition “Young Entrepreneur Panel Engineering Project Competition 5” in 2015 organized by Faridabad Industries Association.